All 33 art Reviews

Batboy Batboy

It's really awesome, but i think i have already seen it here too.

Fella Fella

Long time no seen, man. :) This looks so awesome. I can almost feel the warm feeling from the scene.

Sky Gardening Sky Gardening

This is a very nice piece of art, here. :) I love the feel to it. Guy-unger is working with this screenshot too and his game seems to be even better! :) I won't spoil anything for you about his game, but i think it will win. My game will be an ok game, nothing to great, i think. I have redone the island in my own style. Keep up the good work and check Guy-unger out!

SourJovis responds:

Yes, Guy-Unger too. I noticed that later, because he announced it later. Guy-Unger's team used to be 3 times as large. Now it's split up in two teams and only the team with Guy-Unger himself will base a game of this image. A bit of a pity. We'll see which game is best next week, but it doesn't really matter. The most important thing is they're both good, interesting and different. Just try your best. Looking forward to the results. Btw if you need music let me know. You can use any of my songs. I'm not allowed to help you or be in your team, but perhaps it's still allowed for you to use a song by me. If someone else makes good songs for the game that's fine too. What kind of music do you have in mind?

Who Are You (rework) Who Are You (rework)

I JUST LOVE YOUR STYLE. Oh and he seems kind of lonely. :(

Alice in Wonderland Alice in Wonderland

I think its ok,but you could have done better. She looks kind of wierd there, but hey, i couldn't draw like you do in million years :D

someplaceelse responds:

thanks ;) what about her looks weird?

My little waffle My little waffle

It looks great man. Can't believe how your skills have developved. :)

thanks for reviewing eco :D

Winter Kitten Winter Kitten

Omg man... i have no comments about this peace.
It looks great as hell! ^_^ draw more man MOORE

someplaceelse responds:

thanx! I made it into CSSSA btw! So yah...

Waking Dreams Part 2 Waking Dreams Part 2

Very awesome comic.

I enjoyed it. Sad that i missed the jam. But hey i ain't any good drawer.
Great job.

A cat that shits rainbows A cat that shits rainbows

Oh my.

Thats great.

Thx! :D

Kiss me, it's beginnin to snow Kiss me, it's beginnin to snow

Hey man.

U have a pretty awesome talent. Your movies have awesome animation and your drawings? Thats just a-frickin-mazing. I have a limited creativity that came to end now but yours... its infinit. :O Great work.

someplaceelse responds:

Thanx... and don't worry, creativity has no limit! ;-*

YAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! *takes off sunglasses*